The success and strength of the Sanctuary School-to-School Support lies in our unique approach, and commitment to a coaching. In order to support and make sustainable culture change in any organistion, it is essential to create productive, meaningful relationships, as well as identifying clear and measurable actions and goals. We believe lasting change comes from within the organisations we support. The Sanctuary School-to-School Support Team helps schools to identify their own key areas of development, support effective action planning, and help monitor impact. We have a team of National Leaders of Education (NLE’s), Local Leaders of Education (LLE’s) and Specialist Leaders of Education (SLE’s) who can create bespoke packages to meet the individual contexts and needs of schools we support.
The sanctuary can offer an extensive range of support through programmes. Please see examples below:
- Effective data analysis and assessment- How to use Data to Boost Pupil Performance.
- Developing Independent Learning Cultures – How to Create an Ethos of Learning.
- Developing Coaching, Cultures and Joint Practice Development in Middle Leaders.
- Creating Highly Effective Senior Management Teams.
- Creating Highly Effective Whole School Teams.
- Teaching and Learning – How to move Teaching and Learning to Outstanding.
- Individual and Group Coaching for Underperforming Members of Staff.
As part of our support we could organise:
- A one off event.
- A number of staff meetings or twilights.
- Whole school inset days.
To view a selection of case studies of schools that have been supported by the Sanctuary please click here.
Read what the schools we support are saying about our work.
“I feel our work with St Chad’s has greatly developed teacher confidence and expertise, particularly in maths, and this has had a huge impact upon the quality of teaching and learning I observe on a day to day basis in school. Staff set extremely high expectations and there is clear and differentiation and challenge for children of all abilities. Classroom environments have been transformed and everyone at St Anne’s is focused upon supporting the children to achieve their very best.”
Jane Fraser Head teacher St Anne’s CE Lydgate Primary School -22nd May 2013